A U.S. Injection Molding and Rapid Manufacturing Company.
Low-Volume Production and Prototype Custom Plastic Injection Molding and CNC Machining. Shipping Parts Daily to your Door.
Plastic Injection Molding Service
- Prototype Injection Molding – No Minimum Quantity – 25 Free Samples – Unlimited Parts on All Prototypes.
- Low – Volume Production 25 – 100,000 annual
- Mid – Volume Production >100,000 – 250,000 annual
- Mold Maker – All Molds Built at our Facility
- Custom Colors (Any Color and Color Matching)
- Tight Tolerance +/-.004″ Standard and up to +/-.001″ available on tool steel
- Threads -Internal and External
- Custom insert molding
- Standard Threaded insert molding
- Over Molding 2 or more plastic materials
- In Mold Decorating
- Multi Component Projects
- Micro Molding
- Metal Impregnated Plastic
- Medical Device Development
- Engineered Mold Making
- 3d Printing
Your Part Your Way!
Keep Reading to see how we do it > >
- Lifetime Mold Guarantee Learn More>>
- Fast Lead Times – 15 days or Less on Prototype and Low Volume Injection Molding 25 – 100,000 pieces annually.
- 25 days or less on Mid Volume Injection Molding 100,000 to 250,000 annually.
- Shipping Daily to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Low Tooling Cost
- Custom Plastic Materials – Over 10,000 Grades
- High Quality
- Part USE- Production or Prototype
- 99.9% of all thermoplastic grades used
- Unlimited Undercuts Learn More >>
- Proprietary Process Engine Learn More >>
Tour our Facility
- Computer and Electronics
Check out our Gallery of parts using the molding process.
Do not mold your part without this, True Science!
Fast + Quality = Cost Savings
Our advanced mold making process is the fastest in the industry. Due to technology, we are able to reduce the build time of an injection mold by over 75% when compared to previous generations. Most molds can be built and real injection molded parts delivered in 15 days or less. And you guessed it, the cost is also reduced by as much. Over the past 10 years, Xcentric has reduced the cost of most of its molds by as much as 75%. At Xcentric you can purchase a mold for as little as $1,400. With the huge decrease in build time, our mold makers and designers put their efforts on engineering the best quality and functioning molds for the most complex parts.
Life cycle of an Xcentric Mold
Because of the engineering that goes into our molds, there is no limit to the life of the mold. In addition to that, because of quality, the parts coming off the injection mold can be used for production or prototype. This is a big break through because in years past engineers would have to buy a prototype mold to prove out his design or concept. Now, because the cost is so low, customers can use the Xcentric “mold” for both. Furthermore, your prototype mold can support ramp up of production while your high volume production mold is being built. Or when required we will engineer your mold to support Low volume production allowing for multi cavities in order to lower your piece price if desired.
Choose The Right Molder
We offer Injection Molding services for all industries. We utilize the latest in technology in order to make high precision injection molded parts. Because there are over ten thousand engineered grade plastics, it is important to choose a molder that can run your specific grade. At Xcentric we run all engineered plastic except rigid PVC. Our Presses sizes range from 55 ton to 400 Ton.