A U.S. CNC Machining and Rapid Manufacturing Company.
Low-Volume Production and Prototype CNC Machining and Injection Molding in 1-15 days.
We offer CNC Machining services for all industries. We utilize the latest in CNC technology to make high precision machined parts. See a list of materials we can CNC machine. We have a full line of 3 and 5 axis machine centers equipped with automation to handle both small and large volume runs. See our Size and Complexity capabilities.
- 3 axis Machining
- 5 axis Machining
- Aluminum Machining
- CNC Lathe
- CNC Turning
- Small Plate Work
- Precision Machining
- Custom CNC Work
- Small Batch Production
- Prototype CNC Work
- Stainless Steel
- Custom Materials (Request a Quote)
- See More List>>
Part Sizes Available
- 3 axis up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- 5 axis up to 9″ x 9″ x 6″
- Lathe and Turning up to 6″ in Diameter
- Plate Work up to 12″ x 12″ x 1-1/2″
- As Machined– Is a quick affordable choice often used for non show applications such as mounting brackets. However, cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- B3 320 Paper – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the cnc machining process, but will leave behind a uniform grit (scratch pattern) from the sand paper.
- B2 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- MT-11010 Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- MT-11020 Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sand paper and will have a light texture appearance.
- A3 Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and canned be polished
- A2 Optical Smooth Finish – This is similar to A3 but higher grit paper (1500 and up) are used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics.
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
Did you know there are other manufacturing methods other than CNC machining for plastic parts?
At Xcentric we are injection molding complex plastic parts using high temperature Crystalline thermoplastics such as;
Convert Metal Parts to Plastic
With tens of thousands of grades of plastic available. Did you know it is easier than ever to convert your metal parts to plastic? Xcentric specializes in helping with this process. See our Design Guidelines for injection molding for how to design a part for plastic.
Here is a list of parts we are converting from Metal to Plastic everyday;
- Sheet metal Housings
- Aluminum Housings
- Electronic Housings for the Defense Industry
- Striker plates
"It would be near impossible for us to match the quality of the best of these parts in our own shop."