A U.S. Injection Molding and Rapid Manufacturing Company.
Low-Volume Production and Prototype Custom Plastic Injection Molding and CNC Machining in 1-15 days.
We offer the fastest, most cost-effective, injection molding services available in the world. We build all our tooling in house. Custom Molds starting at $1,400
Parts in 1-15 Days
Whether it’s one or one hundred, our process is designed for efficiency. High quality raw materials, a high-speed machining center and state-of-the-art 3, 4 & 5 axis machines, allow us to produce your parts in a fraction of the time, simple or complex, we can deliver them to you in days, not weeks.
Parts in 1-10 Days
Our Rapid Prototyping service offers many options to choose from. Check out our services before choosing the right process for your project.
Parts in 1-10 Days
Need More Support?At Xcentric our aim is to give the design engineer all the tools needed to make a fast educated decision. That is why we have assigned a technical team to all of our accounts. Furthermore, we believe that the fastest way to market is by preventing issues early on in the process. Here are some key points that set us apart from other injection molding companies.
- Online quote system – Our Online quote system gives our customers instant access to a technical team. Your team is made up of a tool engineer and a sales rep. Once a quote is submitted online, you will have a response within 24 hours. In addition to that, your quote will be managed through our customer portal.
- Customer Portal – Our online customer portal gives you 24-7 access to Xcentric from anywhere in the world. In the portal you can;
- Submit quotes
- View and interactive with a live interactive quote. Which allows you to change features and the price is updated instantly.
- Purchase Tooling and Parts.
- Instantly Re-order parts.
- View history details such as invoices and Purchase Orders
- Initiate Engineer Changes
- Organize Parts by type.
- Update and manage Account Information
- And many more. We are always adding features to support our customers needs
- ISO, ITAR and UL Certified
- Dedicated Support Team
- Custom Material Selection – We run more custom resins than any other injection molding company.
- Free Part Design Analysis – You assigned technical team will review your part and make sure it is ready for the manufacturing process.
- Budget – Let our sales team find the right process for your budget.