Overmolding Services Provided
- Plastic over Plastic Substrate
- Rubber over Hard Substrate Overmolding
- Plastic over Metal
- Plastic Over Custom Inserts of any Material
- Chemical Bond Overmolding
- Plastic over Threaded Inserts
- Mechanical Bond Overmolding
- Medical Instrument Overmolding
- Electronic Overmolding
- Wire Overmolding
The part below was created using a custom metal insert supplied by our customer.
The part below was created using a custom metal insert supplied by our customer. Because of our skilled mold design engineers we were able to mechanically place the insert into the mold and inject the plastic around it.
Need More Support?
At Xcentric our aim is to give the design engineer all the tools needed to make a fast educated decision. That is why we have assigned a technical team to all of our accounts. Furthermore, we believe that the fastest way to market is by preventing issues early on in the process. Here are some key points that set us apart from other companies.
- Online quote system – Our Online quote system gives our customers instant access to a technical team. Your team is made up of a tool engineer and a sales rep. Once a quote is submitted online, you will have a response within 24 hours. In addition to that, your quote will be managed through our customer portal.
- Customer Portal – Our online customer portal gives you 24-7 access to Xcentric from anywhere in the world. In the portal you can;
- Submit quotes
- View and interact with a live interactive quote. This allows you to change features and the price is updated instantly.
- Purchase Tooling and Parts.
- Instantly Re-order parts.
- View history details such as invoices and Purchase Orders
- Initiate Engineer Changes
- Organize Parts by type.
- Update and manage Account Information
- And many more. We are always adding features to support our customers needs
- ISO, ITAR and UL Certified
- Dedicated Support Team
- Custom Material Selection – We run more custom resins than any other injection molding company.
- Free Part Design Analysis – You assigned technical team will review your part and make sure it is ready for the manufacturing process.
- Budget – Let our sales team find the right process for your budget.
OverMolding or Insert molding is the process of injection molding molten plastic around any substrate or insert.