A U.S. Injection Molding and Rapid Manufacturing Company.
Prototype Injection Molding – Parts in 15 Days or Less.
Prototype Injection Molding – Parts in 15 Days or less.
- Prototype and Low volume Injection Molding from 25 to 100,000 parts. No Order Minimum.
- Custom Colors (Any Color and Color Matching)
- Tight Tolerance +/-.004″ Standard and up to +/-.001″ available on tool steel.
- Internal and External Threads
- Custom insert molding
- Standard Threaded insert molding
- Over Molding 2 or more plastic materials
- In Mold Decorating
- Multi Component Assemblies
- Micro Molding
- Metal Impregnated Resin
- Prototype Medical Device Development
- Engineered Mold Making
- 3d Printing
Your Part Your Way!
Keep Reading to see how we do it > >
- Lifetime Mold Guarantee Learn More>>
- Fast Lead Times 15 days or Less
- Shipping Daily to anywhere in the U.S. and Canada
- Low Cost Prototype Tooling Cost from $1,400 [See How We Can Do This]
- High Quality – All Parts are Production Quality and intent.
- Part USE- Prototype and Low Volume Production
- 99.9% of all thermoplastic grades used
- Unlimited Undercuts Learn More >>
- Proprietary Process Engine Learn More >>
Tour our Facility
- Computer and Electronics
Check out our Gallery of parts using the molding process.
Do not mold your Prototype part without this, True Science!
Life cycle of a Prototype Mold at Xcentric?
Because of the engineering that goes into our molds, there is no limit to the life of your prototype mold. In addition to that, because of quality, the parts coming off the injection mold can be used for low volume production. This is a big break through because in years past engineers would have to buy a prototype mold to prove out his design or concept then purchase expensive production tooling. Now, because the cost is so low, customers can use their prototype mold at Xcentric for both. Typical Prototype molds at Xcentric are cost effective for annual volumes of 25,000 pieces or less. A sales engineer can determine if multi cavity Low volume Production Tooling is more cost effective if your volumes are greater than 25,000 per year.
Choose The Right Molder
We offer Prototype Injection Molding services for all industries. We utilize the latest in technology in order to make high precision injection molded parts. Because there are over ten thousand engineered grade plastics, it is important to choose a molder that can run your specific grade. At Xcentric we run all engineered plastic except rigid PVC. Our Presses sizes range from 55 ton to 400 Ton.