Lifetime Mold Guarantee
We guarantee your mold for life. That means there's no quantity limit for the life of your project.
How can we make this claim?
- Our injection molds are built with extreme high tolerance tool metal conditions. This eliminates the metal to metal shock during the molding process that reduces the mold life and usually results in mold repair.
- We use only quality mold components.
- Our molding company has its own tooling room where each mold is maintained every time it is run. Other companies do not maintain their molds until the tool breaks, then they call you and tell you the life of your tool is running out.
- We run your parts on all electric molding machines. This eliminates over shooting the part, which can cause mold damage by smashing parting line and cores. Our electric molding machines shot size repeats .0005″ giving the most consistent part-to-part molding process in the plastics industry.
- We personally stand behind every mold we build and run. Simply put you will never get a mold repair or rebuild invoice from us for the life of your project (unlimited Parts).
So here it is, in writing…
Xcentric guarantees no quantity limit for the life of your project.
With a onetime, upfront tooling fee, we guarantee that we will supply unlimited part quantities for the life of your project. Below are the terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. Mold and parts must be manufactured at our facility.
It’s that simple. We build it, we run it and we supply parts. ITAR registered and UL-approved.