CNC Machining Surface Finishes
Xcentric offers a wide range of materials with multiple surface finish options for CNC Machining.
Surface finishes add function as well as cosmetics to your finished parts. Whether you require a mirror like gloss finish or a textured finish for grip and usability we have the available solution for your project.
Here are Some of our Readily Available CNC Machining Surface Finishes
- As Machined– Is a quick affordable choice often used for non show applications such as mounting brackets. However, cutter marks from the CNC Machining process will be present.
- B3 320 Paper – A light sand paper will remove the cutter marks left over from the cnc machining process, but will leave behind a uniform grit (scratch pattern) from the sand paper.
- B2 400 Paper – A smoother alternative to 320 Paper
- MT-11010 Light Bead Blast – This will remove light cutter marks and light sand paper scratches, leaving behind a smooth uniform sheen.
- MT-11020 Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratched left behind by sand paper and will have a light texture appearance.
- A3 Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and canned be polished
- A2 Optical Smooth Finish – This is similar to A3 but higher grit paper (1500 and up) are used before polishing.
- Anodizing – Corrosion Prevention and aesthetics.
- Chrome Plating – Mirror like hard Finish
- Custom Coatings & Finishes – Available upon request
There are many custom finishes that can be applied to your cnc machined part. Give our Company a try, our experienced sales engineers are ready to quote your project today. Because of our online quote system, your quote will be turned around in 24 hours or less. Check out our CNC Service Offers and get a quote today.