We have an immediate opening for a Shipping / Receiving Coordinator at our Shelby Township plant. The Shipping / Receiving Coordinator will be experienced, motivated, and work well independently and within a team.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Shipping / receiving coordinator will manage shipping queue.
- Notify customer of orders ready for pick-up. Schedule any freight, create BOL.
- Shipping receiving coordinator will process FedEx ground and express shipments. UPS labels, commercial invoices, Pro forma, NAFTA, COO, Reach, ROHS.
- Print packing lists, C of C’s, material certifications; apply to correct packages.
- Generate internal purchase orders.
- Maintain dunnage inventory.
- Receive and verify outsourced orders.
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records, such as manifests, invoices, or orders, to verify accuracy.
- Record shipment data, such as weight, charges, space availability, damages, or discrepancies, for reporting, accounting, or recordkeeping purposes.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, bills of lading, or shipping orders, to route materials.
- Confer or correspond with establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, or nonconformance to specifications. Pack, seal, label, or affix postage to prepare materials for shipping, using hand tools, power tools, or postage meter.
- Inspect shipments to ensure correct order fulfillment.
- Record shipping information.
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance.
- Provide back-up and assistance to materials handler and warehouse manager when needed.
- Well organized, excellent communication skills, and able to complete tasks in a proficient and timely manner.
- Must be a team player; will collaborate with other departments as required.
· Excellent oral and written communication
· Organized, detail oriented.
· Understanding of material practices
· Forklift driving
· Computer experience required.
· Able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Minimum two (2) years’ shipping / receiving experience in a manufacturing industry.
Schedule: 1st shift, full-time. Shelby Township plant.
Compensation and Benefits:
Qualified candidates will enjoy competitive pay. Xcentric Mold offers a very attractive health, dental, vision, life insurance benefits, and 401K program.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Be a part of our growing team at Xcentric Mold & Engineering.
Xcentric Mold & Engineering, headquartered in Clinton Township MI, is a custom quick-turn manufacturer focused on plastic injection molding, CNC machining and 3D printing in the rapid manufacturing industry. We differentiate through our advanced technologies, proprietary manufacturing processes, rapid turnaround times, and competence of our technical engineering team. We produce molds in less than 15 days, parts in less than 5 days, and quotes within hours. Thriving on complexity without compromising a part’s design, we serve over 50+ industries and are a competitive alternative to offshore manufacturing. Xcentric manufactures from two high-tech facilities in Michigan and is ISO 9001:2015/ITAR/UL.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location