Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will be involved in the support and implementation of all Xcentric’s marketing, branding and communications strategies. In this role, you will be responsible for communicating Xcentric’s products and service offerings through traditional and digital marketing method as well as support the GTM team.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop content based on Ideal Customer Profile, Market Analysis, and other data. Content will include email marketing campaigns, press releases, social content, advertising (SEM and Display), and other executions on content campaigns. This person will be responsible for owning and administering the content calendar.
- Develop customer loyalty programs to re-engage with existing customers.
- Articulate business challenges addressed by our solutions and services. Document positioning and messaging that differentiates Xcentric’s value propositions. Act as the ‘spokesperson’ for our go-to-market messaging.
- Follow and analyze market trends to position products; provide sales teams with perspectives on market trends to aid in competitive and instructive selling practices.
- Develop personas, customer journeys, market segmentation, and competitive intelligence; leverage these materials in creating product positioning, messaging, and sales materials
- Lead research programs to develop deep market, client, and consumer insight, embedding those learnings into our go-to-market activities
- Work closely with marketing leadership to develop strategic approaches to effectively work and coordinate with other functions
- Continuously develop new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey in order to optimize conversion rates.
- Track and report (monthly) on marketing campaigns performance, including metrics such as engagement (response rates, CTRs, leads, impressions, website visits, and more), conversion and offer insights, trends and data-driven suggestions to optimize campaigns
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, MBA or similar degree preferred
- 5-7 years of overall marketing experience, focusing either on ecommerce/demand gen or in manufacturing, ideally with ability to articulate the value and impact of rapid prototyping
- Experience in product marketing, particularly in understanding internal and external stakeholder needs for new product launches, product enhancements, and product lifecycle
- Ability to work independently with little or no direction, demonstrating strong decision-making Solid writing skills, with a focus on articulating impacts and benefits of products and product changes to clients
- Comfort running market / competitive research projects and an ability to synthesize findings to actionable insights
- Capacity to succeed under aggressive project schedules
- Strategic thinking mindset, understanding the need to build relationship and coordinate across functional team
- Superior verbal and interpersonal abilities—ability to present onstage to large internal and external audiences
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits
Xcentric is committed to diversity in its workforce. Xcentric is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran, or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by email. We will assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
Xcentric Mold & Engineering, headquartered in Clinton Township MI, is a custom quick-turn manufacturer focused on plastic injection molding, CNC machining and 3-D printing in the rapid manufacturing industry. We differentiate through our advanced technologies, proprietary manufacturing processes, rapid turnaround times, and competence of our technical engineering team. We produce molds in less than 15 days, parts in less than 5 days, and quotes within hours. Thriving on complexity without compromising a part’s design, we serve over 50+ industries and are a competitive alternative to offshore manufacturing. Xcentric manufactures from two high-tech facilities in Michigan
For over 25 years, Xcentric has been an innovator and market leader in rapid prototyping, on-demand manufacturing, and injection molding. Xcentric supports the quick-turn, plastic injection molding industry with the advancement of in-house technologies enabling us to meet our clients’ time critical milestones. Customers choose Xcentric because we offer:
- Streamlined Quote Process, proprietary quoting system
- Integrated Design Review
- In-house Manufacturing Expertise
- Xcentric Process Engine, proprietary molding software
- Minimal No Geometry Limits
Xcentric offers CNC Machining, Rapid Prototyping and 3D Printing Services in addition to our core injection molding service. Xcentric supports companies from the Fortune 100 to innovative start-ups across industries such as medical, aerospace, defense, automotive, healthcare, electronics and more.