Xcentric Mold & Engineering has immediate positions available for Injection Mold Machine Operators at our Clinton Township and Shelby plant. We will train you. Xcentric Mold offers a clean, organized, friendly work environment.
$750 Signing bonus!
- Operate injection molding press.
- Sort, trim, clean and pack parts to ship.
- Use scales for counting parts and weighing boxes to ship.
- Identify well produced part compared to a master-part.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Determine color of job parts.
- Follow detailed instructions and specifications.
- Perform simple math calculations and ability to count.
- Listen to instructions and carry out directives from supervisor and technicians.
- Work safely on the production floor
This is fast-paced work and you must be able to adapt and improvise when required. Job position requires standing for long periods, bending, turning, lifting.
Machine operators must be self-motivated, organized, able to communicate effectively and work well under deadline pressure.
Job position requires excellent attendance and reliable transportation.
Experience: We will train you! Candidates with machine operator experience and manufacturing industry knowledge is helpful.
Work Schedule: Full-time, 1st shift, 7 am – 5 pm.
Locations: Shelby Township and Clinton. Clean, organized, friendly work environment.
Benefits: Qualified candidates will enjoy competitive pay. $750 hiring bonus, and paid vacation time, 90 days after the start date.
Xcentric Mold offers competitive health, dental, vision, and life insurance package, and a 401k program, eligible after 30 days.
Xcentric Mold & Engineering, headquartered in Clinton Township MI, is a custom quick-turn manufacturer focused on plastic injection molding, CNC machining, and 3-D printing in the rapid manufacturing industry. We differentiate through our advanced technologies, proprietary manufacturing processes, rapid turnaround times, and the competence of our technical engineering team. We produce molds in less than 15 days, parts in less than 5 days, and quotes within hours. Thriving on complexity without compromising a part’s design, we serve over 50+ industries and are a competitive alternative to offshore manufacturing. Xcentric manufactures from two high-tech facilities in Michigan and is ISO 9001:2015/ITAR/UL.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- machine operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location